Field Marketing Manager YallaCase APPLY NOW
Before you apply, consider if you can:
- Care deeply about what you do and about making commerce better for everyone
- Excel by seeking professional and personal hypergrowth
- Keep up with an unrelenting pace (the week, not the quarter)
- Be resilient and resourceful in face of ambiguity and thrive on (rather than endure) change
- Bring critical thought and opinion
- Embrace differences and disagreement to get shit done and move forward
- Work digital-first for your daily work
About the role
You’ll be a part of the Merchant Services Marketing organization at YallaCase, and an in-house Field Marketing team focused on creating best-in-class event experiences for our largest merchant audiences.
As a Field Marketing Manager you’re comfortable working in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment. You thrive in change and can navigate ambiguity, in order to move our team vision and company mission forward. You lead by example and have a point of view on event strategy, sweat execution details and make great decisions quickly to bring YallaCase to life at trade shows, industry events and through our own properties and experiences events.
The role may require frequent travel throughout Middle East and occasionally Internationally.
- Develop and execute logistics for each event, including contingency planning, crisis management and onsite management where require
- Build, and manage event campaign program scope of work, resources, budget, contracts, and timelines
- Review, procure, and manage best-in-class vendors to support end-to-end details of YallaCase B2B event experiences including venues, AV, caterers and others
- Work with cross-functional teams and/or external partners
- Leverage a deep understanding of internal and external market positioning and our target audiences to inform event decisions
- Maintain accuracy and accountability of event budgets, manage final billing and reconciliation, evaluate results against goals, deliver wrap-up reports, and generate learnings for improvement
- Partner with cross-functional team leaders to drive program strategies, approaches, and success criteria metrics
- Build upon and advocate for the event marketing/production craft and vision
- Around 5 years of event production and marketing experience with proven abilities in scope, plan, and deliver multiple events at once, with varying deliverables and timelines
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, building strong rapport and partnerships
- Strong project management and communication skills are essential
- Proven ability managing multiple stakeholders in different geographies
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Being intentional and adapting on the fly
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a strong ability to adapt to change and effectively prioritize tasks
- Flexibility in your work schedule. This role will require someone that can work flexible hours and this role is not a traditional 9AM -5PM
- High levels of user empathy, social acumen, and self-accountability
- Passionate about event technology, emerging experiences and thinking outside the box in the context of offline campaigns
- Resourceful, tenacious and positive can-do attitude. Able to make quick, educated decisions when thrown event challenges
- Curiosity and sense of humoure
- German speaker preferred
At YallaCase, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we value your time.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.2023-03-31|||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|||Marketing and Growth||||||a5A_TZteT9c2CfBD|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false